28 Feb 2018

Creatures Adventure run G1 W1 P4


I've been having an odd itch to play more Creatures 1 lately, so here we are! As soon as I loaded up the game I caught a new grendel hatching in the treetops! After feeding Darius a bit, I quickly ushered him towards the lemons but once he was there I was having a hard time getting him to eat! After a while, I finally managed to get him to eat a single lemon, a good start for now.

After a while though I did manage to get him to eat some more carrots. Now that he's no longer hungry I moved over to see how my other norns are currently doing. Lucy appeared to be sleeping in the cable car while Bruno was constantly wallbonking near the computer. In fact, he didn't even seem to be getting pain from it. When I told him to come hand, it appeared to me that he was somehow stuck in the lift! As soon as I moved the lift down and he got out of his situation, he fell asleep.

Moving back to Darius, who had moved back into the temple, I caught the new grendel eating a deathcap! He immediately grunted and took the lift back up to the jetty, waited for the paddleboat to arrive and departed to the island, eager to get away from the Yggsdrasil as quickly as possible.

When I went back to Lucy, she was not hungry but her boredom meter was pretty much maxed out. There were no toys up near the beehives aside from a trumpet, which has a different object type than a usual toy.

As I tried to find her a toy, she moved down the lift to the theatre where I told her to play with the slideshow projector. I also got a snapshot (pictured left) of her looking (almost) directly at it! Satisfied, she moved down the lift to where the instruments are kept.

Jumping back to Bruno, he appears to have grown up! He also appears to be somewhat hungry. I check the owners kit and it reports that Bruno is 29 minutes old.

I think that'll be all for this post of Creatures Adventure run! I would like to take the time to say welcome to everyone who came here from Albian Engineering! I've recently set up here to focus on Creatures blogging as a different blog allows me to promote it under a different name and also to give it a different layout. I hope you enjoy what this new blog has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment